To maintain atmosphere, the Workshop is limited to 80 participants.
For this reason, the following registration procedure observed will be:
- All PC members are entitled to attend (register NOW!).
- Paper authors are entitled to attend (register NOW!).
- Other participants, FCFS.
- Registration Fees:
of a Twin-bed room
|IEEE or ACM-Members
Registration fee includes:
- Attending the Workshop and Excursion
- Receiving conference kit: a program, a copy of the proceedings, and a list of participants
- A room (single or twin) with bath (April 23 - 26 / 3 nights)
- All meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners)
- Admission to the welcome reception (April 23)
- Admission to the banquet (April 25)
- Coffee and refreshments
- There is no discount for the registration fee, even if you do not wish accommodations at Shonan Village International Conference Center.
- If you wish to share a room with a certain person, please specify the name in the appreciate column of the registration form.
- Application and Payment:
- Applications for registration should be made
by completing and sending the Registration Form to the Registration
Office no later than March 20, 1996. After this date, participants
from the waiting list will be solicited. All applications should be
accompanied by full payment of the registration fee in Japanese YEN.
- Confirmation of Registration:
- Upon receiving your completed Registration Form and confirming
your remittance of the registration
fee, the Registration Office will send you a confirmation/receipt.
The confirmation must be retained and presented at the Registration
Desk to receive a conference materials.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Cancellation should be made in writing
to the Registration Office. The amount of refund will depend on the
date of cancellation as follows: Cancellation received on or before
March 20, 1996 amount paid minus bank charge for the refund.
Cancellation received from March 21, 1996 to April 1, 1996 amount paid
minus 50 % and bank charge for the refund. Cancellation received
after April 2, 1996 No refund will be made. All the refund will be
made after the Conference.
- Please address registration forms or inquiries to the Registration
Office of NOSSDAV96.
- Registration Office of NOSSDAV96
- c/o International Communications Specialists, Inc.
- 2F, Kasho Bldg., 2-14-9 Nihombashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103, Japan
- Phone: +81-3-3272-7981 Fax: +81-3-3273-2445
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Registration Form
Back to NOSSDAV 96 Home Page